CANCELLATION BY YOU
- If you decide to cancel your holiday you must notify us as soon as possible. Any Notification by telephone must also be confirmed in writing or by e-mail within 24 hours and is Effective from the day we are notified, provided that written confirmation is received by us Within 24 hours of the original notification.
- Cancellation charges are based on the tour price and applied at the following rates:
- Cancellation received more than 30 days prior to the tour start date, loss of 50% of the deposit.
- Cancellation received less than 30 days prior to the tour start date, a loss of 50% of the total cost.
- Cancellation received less than 15 days prior to the tour start date, loss of 100% of the total cost.
- No refund will be given for gorilla permits, independent of the cancellation date.
- Refunds will not be given for unused services, late arrival, or the absence of clients.
- We accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from cancellations.
CANCELLATION BY SEVEN WONDERS
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday and charge cancellation fees (as defined above) Should you fail to pay the balance when due.
- Seven Wonders reserves the right to cancel your tour up to 60 days before the start date. After this, we will not cancel your tour unless it is for a reason outside our control. In such circumstances, we will offer you the choice of an alternative holiday if available, or a full refund.
- If We have to cancel your holiday we will offer you:
- Arrangements of a similar nature, standard, and price, if available.
- Arrangements of a lower standard, whereby the difference in price will be refunded.
- More expensive arrangements, whereby the difference in price will be paid by you.
- A full refund.
- Seven Wonders accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from cancellations.
Contact us at [email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.